All successful businessmen stand testimony to the fact that networking is a must to attain the maximum out of their businesses. To the same effect, Network to Networth is a series of lectures organized by Mr. Abhay Kumar Chandalia, aimed at spreading further awareness about the need for creating a strong footprint for oneself.
Mr. Abhay Kumar Chandalia, having more than 18 years of experience in finance and management world, is a renowned Company Secretary and Chartered Accountant involved in management consultancy business for the last 4 years under the name of Whiteinc Group, Share Samadhan and White Collars Enterprising Pvt. Ltd.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
Membership and Speaker:
- He is corporate member of NIRC – ICSI.
- He is Chairman cum Independent Director in Starlit Power Systems Ltd (Going to get listed in BSE SME).
- He is a Member of Lions Club, Alaknanda.
- He is a Member of All India Marwari Federation.
- He is a Member of All India Vaish Federation.
- He is President of Terapanth Professional Forum (TPF), Delhi Branch.
- He is a Member of Jain International Trade Organisation (JITO), Delhi Branch.
- He is on the Board of Directors of a leading Private Limited Companies.
- He is member of Oswal Samaj.
- He is a co-opted member in Professional Development Committee of ICAI-NIRC.
- He is executive committee member of Rajasthan Millenium Club.
- He is speaker on “Network to Net worth – A Journey” in ICSI’s MSOP and various organizations.
Articles and Periodicals:
- He has authored article on “Unlocking Rs. 2.30 Lac Crore of Physical Shares – A Challenge” in the newsletter of ICAI of NIRC.
- His article on “Share Samadhan” has been published in SCAP (magazine) and leading newspapers, namely, Rashtriya Mahanagar, Chhapte Chhapte, Sagar Dut, Vishwamitra Vyapar and Bharat Mitra.
He has more than 14 years of working experience in various industries and organizations in the field of Accounts, Finance and Project Management etc. with K.K. Birla Group, Arcelor Mittal Group, Lahmeyer International Nikhil Gandhi Group and Elin Group.